Review: Manhattan Xtreme Last & Shine in 33N with swatches

21:02

First of all, buying this lipstick was a real pain in the B, but well worth it. Why was it a pain in the behind? Well my skin is really pale and I always felt orange would look off on me, so I stayed away from it even though I wanted to try it for the longest time. But last summer I simply had to get it, I couldn't take it anymore so I went hunting!
I was truly worried because this lipstick was on the pricier side for me, 7 or maybe even 8€. Anyway, the packaging look really nice, being black and the silver writing on it and the lipstick is nicely pigmented and totally worth the money unless you're looking for something that lasts more than just a few hours.




I wish this lipstick also had a fun name but instead there's just a number...oh well. First thing I'd like to say is these photos don't do justice to this gorgeous shade of orange okay, the coverage is much better than in the photosI think orange is a difficult lip color to buy and I was quite lucky to get this one on first try, I mean orange is not a really common shade. But as I said, perfect shade and while it's supposed to be X-treme last and Shine it's neither one or the other (luckily). The shape of the lipstick itself is also very interesting and it makes for an easier and more precise application for those who don't use a lip brush. Also on the dryer side so dab on that lipbalm!

Here is a swatch, it's the third one from left!

.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images