Let me fangirl a bit!

22:05

I noticed I haven't posted anything in almost 2 months now. I have a whole lot of things to write about but the last post was about two weeks before I left so there was little to no time for everything I wanted to do. Then while I was in Taiwan our schedule was kind of packed and when we had free time there was no way I was going to spend it on the internet. And now for the past 2 weeks since I came back I was just resting and catching up on everything.
Because one of promises I made to myself before I left for Taiwan was to get SJ's SF&S and Han Geng's Hope in the darkness. Which I got both~~~

ADSKDJAL!!!!11
 I was kind of afraid I might not be able get them but I had no trouble...I just had to wait a bit :)
Other promises to myself were learn as much is possible, meet many new people, eat everything!!, keep the promise you made to you teacher before leaving (you know good impressions and everything), buy those shoes you've been eyeing for so long really cheap,...And I think I kept them all!
Because no one cares about this here is a photo of Taoyuan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images