Wig pt. 2

20:33

So a few days ago while I was getting ready to go out I remembers about a blogger who put extensions in a wig to make it thicker I think and I remembered I was thinking what to do with the old extensions since they're still in good condition but I just ordered new, longer ones. They were still pink since I had light pink hair before I left for Taiwan so I figured why not change my wig up a bit. And I think that the brownxpink color combo looks really nice

I know it looks a bit sloppy but it's difficult to close the clip when there is a bunch of bands running from the top of the wig down holding hair in place.
This is how it looks. I didn't use up all the extensions and I will change them up a bit sometime in the near future after I wash my wig. I will probably put all of them in since I think the pink doesn't show up enough.

A few days later i decided to braid it to see if it can the the waves back since it's becoming flatter and flatter. I've also been straightening it to help with the frizz, so that's also the reason it's becoming straight.

After I braided it if used a blow dryer, from a distance of course, since mine is a century old and it doesn't have any heat settings except hot as hell. Left it braided overnight, and while the result was okay it only lasted a day or two so maybe next time I should keep it heated longer...

Please ignore the mess :/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images