new gets, buying again, somewhere along this line

19:57

At least once a week, I tell myself I need to update, but I never do, ugh.
Anyway, I spoilt myself today a little bit, even though I'm in ultra saving mode atm, due to my China trip in February, but buying myself something small every two months or so isn't such a big deal, right! :)




I took advantage on DM's -30% on all Mixa products and got myself a new day cream. I'll be running out of my all time favourite Ilirija Green Line Natura Almond Cream soon and I thought why not try this one for a change. I still haven't had the opportunity to really test it out, so hopefully next week I'll remember to write the review.
All I can say for now is, that it does feel amazing on my skin. It really make my skin feel soft and fresh and there is no feeling of tightness. The one I got is the 6% glycerine; it's supposed to be for normal to combination skin and is for everyone who either has dry skin in the morning that gets oily during the day, prone to spots (what kind of spots tho?) and can become red while removing make up.
It's also paraben and colorant free, now if it was only parfume free, it'd be perfect and the smell is also a tiny bit artificial, sooo...
The packaging also bothers me, it's only in Czeck and Slovak. Really? You only put English and Slovene on the box? Seriously? (short rant, but seriously tho, if you mean to do business in my country, fully respect the language of you target consumers)





The next item is Essence's Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Tu-Tu-Touquoise. I thought my boring black eyeliner could use some color, so...I bought some color! It seems easy enough to draw with, but there are some rather large pieces of glitter in it and with the quick "draw a line on your hand" test that I did, I really hope it won't print on my upper eyelid, because it can smudge easily, and what sudges easily....


I've also been eyeing another Essence Item for a few weeks now, that is a nail polish from their I heart Trends collection, a skin colored nail polish nr. 3, I'm Lost in You. The coverage with just one layer seems to do the job quite satisfactory, but I'll continue my standard 2 layers of nail polish with this one as well. I finally found a nice skin colored nude nail polish, now let's just hope it has more staying power than a nudie from Catrice I got a few years ago.
Two layers
One layer

I also bought a new primer from Catrice, the Anti-Red Base, I just love this primer. I mean it's good for the price, with just a little over 4€, it's budget friendly and what's most important, it covers up the redness.
Last but not least I bought two face masks, both from Balea and both Limeted Edition, so I won't bother writing a review, since they're going away already.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images