Essence Good Girl Bad Girl TE - eyeshadow

20:48

So as the title says, I got the "good girl bad girl" eyeshadow from Essence's new TE. When I walked into Mueller today I only wanted to spend some time while waitnig for the bus and not spend money, but alas, I left a few € there.
The only thing that really caught my eye from the new TE was this eyeshadow in 01, called Hello Sweetheart. The colours are so pretty! A nice cream colored shadow, a coppery looking one, very similar to the one in the Hello Autumn palette, a baby pink and a silvery colour, which I think looks a bit more blue than silver once applied. But hey, let the photos talk :)






No primer

With Etude House's primer
Another thing from this edition that caught my eye, or should I say nose, is the Bad girl eau de toilette and the nail polishes, so many pretty colours but that will have to wait until Monday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images