When they loose your luggage....

12:54

and after you loose hope of getting it back before your face completely dries up and you lose that one tiny bit of confidence you have left to leave the house without make-up, you walk to the nearest dm in this city and buy some basic supplies.

I must admit I was a bit lost once I entered the store. Not so much because I haven't been there in a long time, but because I usually just stock on Korean make-up and that's it. I've never bought a BB cream other than from Missha and Lioele so I was a bit lost there and I also forgot to check out the reviews for different brands. Smart shopping.
Anyways so now, instead of doing a massive Missha products review, I'll be hopefully not to slowly start reviewing a few of the products I bought today. And hopefully they will not disappoint me.
So the products I'll be reviewing are Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB cream, Fine and Prime Anti-Red Base from Catrice, Alverde's Camomile night cream for sensitive skin, Alverde's Vital Passion Fruit Eye Cream and Alverde's eye make-up primer.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images