REVIEW: Essence Like a Nauti Girl LE

19:56

I was in the middle of my exams when Mueller had this LE out, so I was quite late to get my hands on it, but luckily DM was slower than usual with putting this one out. I got the eyebrow tint last week and the parfume today.



I have my eyes on two of their polishes and one of the lipsticks but I don't really need any of those so I will wait a day or two and then maybe get it.

Now what I can say about the eyebrow tint is: Essence, PLS!!! I NEED this for the rest of the days. Now I don't know how long the felt tip will last, but it's good. It's percise and it's soft, and what's most important, it stays on. I filled in my brows today at around 10am, and at 8pm, after a long hot day of running around, still there, as fab as they were at 10pm. (no photos bc it's been a week since i cut and shaped them last) :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images