REVIEW: Essence Arriba! Blush and #12 Mandarine Bay nail polish

12:22

This LE caught me by surprise to be honest. I felt Nauti Girl barely came out when this one was already in the stores. So I went slightly over the budget this month again, it's not like it's a rare occurance.


I'll buy the blush and nothing more! Right...



The blush really caught my eye, so this one was a must. I tested out their nailpolishes but none sparked an interest.

So the blush is a nice marble and the color you get is a cute orange-pink. My camera is really bad at picking up it's real color which is really a shame.


I tried...
So more about the bush itself. It's as longasting as your average Essence blush, so it won't stay on your face the whole day, but then again, I don't mind doing touch-ups every now and then. 
I must admit I adore the color, it's really subtle and soft. I'd almost call it the perfect spring color, but it might look more summery on tanned skin. Either way, I love it! 
It's been a few years since a blush or highlighter from this brand made me as excited as this one and it would be really nice if they included a similar blush with their regular products. I'm not really a fan of the pink one I bought last year.



 Another thing I got is this nail polish. I've been eyeing it since they came out with the gel nail polish line and I finally decided to buy it. I'm still not too sure about the color; sometimes it looks neon and sometimes it's a pretty shade of peach pink.



And some extra swatches of some of the nail polishes from the Arriba! LE (note I only did one layer of these real quick): 
#4 la vida loca, #2 macarena mint (matt), #3 red corazon
#1 hola, guapa (matt)
As I said I only did one layer so they don't really look good in these photos. I was excited to try hola, guapa and potentially buy it, but it's actually too pink for my taste, imagine that! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images