REVIEW: Essence Urbaniced Graffiti Ink Eyeliner

15:34

Hopefully I will be able to blog a it more in the near future since I graduated yesterday!! :) And it's also a reason for today's post actually, because I really needed to reward myself so I went shopping and since I need a new liquid eyeliner anyway, I decided to get this one and try this "inovative silicone applicator".


Tbh, it's not that great in my opinion, I got way too used to the ones with a soft tip, I'm struggling a little with this one, but I'll get used to it soon.



Now if I compare it with the liquid eyeliner from Essence's regular line, this one does't seem to make that plasticky thing on your eyelid, which is good enough for me to like it.
This is what happend when the eyeliner met some water and a towel.


I didn't ike any other items from this LE sadly. I walked walk into a store with some money I've decided to spend and then I could't spend it...it makes me feel very unusal....it's too contradictory.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images