Gmarket spree #ilostcount; Missha, Mizon and Etude House

08:46



I had this spree planned in June already but something went wrong and in June I couldn’t have stuffed shippend from Korea to China so I had to hope for Missha to have a sale in time for me to get my order here in July. Luckily this was exactly what happened and my package was here 8 days after I made the payment.
I wanted to use the final opportunity to ship my order to China because a.) shipping is much cheaper  and b.) because for some reason I never have to pay the customs here.
This time I bought a bunch of stuff from Missha (pretty much my favourite brand, even tho they can get pricy sometimes, especially when you’re buying from abroad) and Mizon (I love their Snail Recovery Gel so much). 

The best feeling in the world; just before you open the box :D
This time's haul from Missha
 
I already packed all of my cosmetics and plan on trying then as soon as I get home (24th of July, mixed feelings about it) and hopefully writing the reviews in a timely manner :)
I’ve been frequenting Gmarket at least once a year, even twice if my financial situation allows for it for about 3 years now. I usually go for Etude House, Missha and Mizon products both for the prices and for the quality, even though Missha does use too many parabens for my taste.
I adore the cute packaging Etude House products have and also the fact the make good quality make up products, especially their eye shadow primer, unbelievably good ( good as the one from E.L.F. I highly recommend either of them). Could not do my make up without it, because you know, extremely oily lids :/ One thing I always wanted to do in my early high school years was eye make-up, but I could never make it stay even for 2 hours so I never tried…but then again, it’s probably for the best, gave me the 2 years I needed to improve my make-up skills in the privacy of my room and not show my lack of experience to the rest of the world ;)
What I really like about Missha products is how the product packaging looks. Let’s be honest, it’s the packaging that first gets the attention (and then after you see the ingredients, well sometimes you just put it back on the shelf). Anyway, Missha has the nice, sophisticated looking products and lately that’s just the look I like going for. I first heard about them I think 5 or even 6 years ago when the BB cream boom in Asia was starting (has already started) and since then I’ve been using their Perfect Cover BB Cream, recommending it to my friends and always coming back to it no matter which other BB cream I tried.
For Mizon, I only heard about them about a year and a half ago, Gmarket probably just started promoting them more and after that I noticed their snail secretion (or whatever, this sounds really disgusting haha :D) and bam, feel in love with their products as well :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images